1. Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in aluminum foil lids and rolls.
2. Q: Do your aluminum foils meet food packaging standards?
A: Yes, all of our raw materials pass the SGS test and are food grade.
3. Q: What is your production capacity?
A: We currently make 350 million aluminum foil lids every year for bulk purchases. With high quality printing equipment and die-cutting, embossing, and lid punching machines, we are always expanding our output.
4. Q: What are the available diameters of aluminum foil lids?
A: See the chart below:
|Diameters of Small Size||Diameters of Medium Size||Diameters of Large Size||Diameters of Extra Large Size|
|35.5mm, 37mm||65mm, 66mm||76mm, 77.5mm||94mm, 95.3mm|
|39mm, 50mm||68mm, 69mm||78mm, 79mm||98mm, 99mm|
|51mm, 51.7mm||70mm, 72mm||81mm, 88mm||101mm|
|56mm, 61.5mm||74.5mm, 75.3mm||89mm, 91mm||133mm|
5. Q: How thick is your aluminum foil?
A: Our aluminum foil is generally 36 micron-38 micron, i.e. 0.036mm-0.038mm. For larger orders, we can customize the thickness of the aluminum foil.
6. Q: What materials are your products made of?
A: Our aluminum foils are available in the following materials:
1) Primer + Aluminum Foil + PP lacquer, which seals PP, PS, PET, PVC, and PE plastic cups and containers
2) Primer + Aluminum Foil + PP film laminated (easy-to-peel off / hard-to-peel off), which only seals PP plastic cups and containers
3) Primer + Aluminum Foil + PS lacquer, which seals PS and PET plastic cups and containers
4) Primer + Aluminum Foil + PE film laminated (easy-to-peel off / hard-to-peel off), which only seals PE plastic cups and containers
7. Q: What is the temperature range of sealing?
A: The temperature range is 210℃-220℃ (3kg per second), 190℃ -200℃ (4kg per second) and 180℃ -190℃ (5kg per second).
8. Q: How many colors can you print? Do I need to pay the cost of a plate each time?
A: We print 6-8 colors and your files in an AI, PSD, EPS, PF format are needed for making the plate. If you do not need any revisions, you can pay a one-time cost for the plate when your order is placed.
9. Q: Do you have stock for sale?
A: We only keep bulk samples instead of mass inventory for sale because our orders are largely customized aluminum foil products, with specific sizes, prints, and materials for different customers.
10. Q: Is there a minimum amount of products I have to order?
A: The minimum amount is 500,000 pieces of aluminum foil lids. If your order contains multiple varieties, the minimum amount of each variety is 100,000 pieces.
11. Q: How long is your lead time?
A: Our production cycle is generally 14-21 days as per Qty. If printing, we need 7 extra days to make the plates.
12. Q: How do you package them?
A: We pack 1,000 pieces per box and 18 boxes in a large carton, i.e. there are 18,000 pieces per carton.
13. Q: Do you inspect your finished products?
A: Yes, our professional quality control team carries out a thorough inspection of all our finished products before delivery.
14. Q: How can I pay?
A: We accept payment from T/T, D/P, CAD, L/C and West Union.